Thursday, May 16, 2013

About Me & Blog.


Hello, my name is Stevie. And this is my blog based on Disney Movies. Ever since I was a child, I had always loved Disney. Anything that was Disney, I fell in love with. My favorite movie as a child was always a tie between Peter Pan and The Little Mermaid. As those movies are still my favorite movies even as a teenager. And yes, I still am a kid at heart when it comes to my old childhood. The reason I had chosen to create this blog was for my English Blog, since it is pretty much my grade for the rest of the year. What you can expect to come out of this blog, is just more post on Disney movies. (:
http://beechwoodperiod5.edublogs.org/files/2012/09/tumblr_lbwsmmsY0N1qd5ogmo1_1280-1iak9ev.png

3 comments:

  1. That's a lot of Disney movies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter Pan is my faorite Disney movie too. I would of loved to go to Never Land.

    ReplyDelete